untaian kata kepada dunia

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

too soon


I have adored you right after we met
Always wondering why dont we be together instead
Time passed so fast without we realized that
It's been 4 years from the first time we met

Do you realize that i keep trying to exist in your world
Trying to shake you and say "hey, im here, look at me"
While our world keep spinning around
You with your lovers, me with mine

But then somehow we are now here
Trying to embrace the feeling that we try to hold on
I keep thinking is this our time?
That our path finally crossed

Unbelievable...
At first It seems so nice, unpredictable
All of sudden, all i know is i want you more than anything
I dont wanna lose you

Unbelievable
Time flies and now i feel it fades away
Dont you think it's all too soon?
Dont you think we're in a rush?

What if...
We give it a little time
It will only bring us closer to the love we wanna find



*it's been in my draft box for a while, i finished writing it on 19/2/13. Pretty long till it's published, eh?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 L'histoire de Ma Vie, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena