untaian kata kepada dunia

Monday, February 11, 2013

The One Who's Fighting

One day you told me about your story
For my lack of understanding I’m sorry

I don’t know what you’re going through on your pace
But for every tough times you face
There’s always the One that you can embrace
By giving Him praise
I hope you soon can knock down tough times you face

For you,
The one who’s fighting...
For every tough times now you’re facing
Do not ever dare to stop hoping and fighting

For you,
The one who’s fighting...
For every turbulent that block your way
Dont forget to pray

And last but not least I want to say
I hope these worthless  words can spark your day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 L'histoire de Ma Vie, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena